Let us know if you would like to see more photos of this artwork!
- Back of the work / Side of the work
- Details / Signature / Artwork's surface or texture
- Artwork in situation, Other...
CYCLAMENS (2023) Digital Arts by Gérard Esquerre
- Packaging (Box or cardboard packaging) All artworks are shipped with a premium carrier, carefully protected and insured.
- Tracking Order tracking until the parcel is delivered to the buyer. A tracking number will be provided so that you can follow the parcel in real-time.
- Delay Most packages are delivered worldwide within 1 to 3 weeks (Estimate)
- Customs not included The price does not include customs fees. Most countries have no import tax for original artworks, but you may have to pay the reduced VAT. Customs fees (if any) are to be calculated on arrival by the customs office and will be billed separately by the carrier.
- Trackable Online Certificate of Authenticity Authenticity Certificates can be verified online at any moment by scanning the artwork code.
- Artist Value Certification Experts study the work and career of an artist then establish an independent and reliable average price value. The average price value situates the artist on a price range for a given period. The experts may also be asked to establish a more precise estimate for a particular work.
100% secure payment with SSL certificate + 3D Secure.
Quelques esquisses puis la peinture numérique donne naissance à un fichier qui est tiré sur toile tendue sur châssis de bois ou sur aluminium par Subligraphie, autre procédé d'impression remarquable pour la force du rendu des couleurs.
(Le prix est alors de 2200 € pour le même format).
D'autres formats sont possibles.
Livraison une semaine après la commande.
Gérard Esquerre is a French multidisciplinary artist. As a painter, sculptor, graphic designer and photographer, he defines himself as a plastic artist, working with the most varied techniques and materials.
His works are at the same time figurative and abstract, and the real meaning of each work being most often located at the confluence of these two major trends. Thus such painting, such sculpture which seems abstract at first sight could well have been inspired by perfectly concrete elements which the eye or the imagination of the spectator will end up guessing. For Esquerre, it is the gap between reality and its representation that creates the work of art. The technical means are put at the service of this alchemy.
Gérard Esquerre was born in Bordeaux, France.
- Nationality: FRANCE
- Date of birth : unknown date
- Artistic domains: Works by professional artists,
- Groups: Professional Artist Contemporary French Artists