Let us know if you would like to see more photos of this artwork!
- Back of the work / Side of the work
- Details / Signature / Artwork's surface or texture
- Artwork in situation, Other...
개구리 (2016) Sculpture by Dongbeom I
- Packaging (Wood Crate) All artworks are shipped with a premium carrier, carefully protected and insured.
- Tracking Order tracking until the parcel is delivered to the buyer. A tracking number will be provided so that you can follow the parcel in real-time.
- Delay Worldwide delivery in 3 to 7 days (Estimate)
- Customs not included The price does not include customs fees. Most countries have no import tax for original artworks, but you may have to pay the reduced VAT. Customs fees (if any) are to be calculated on arrival by the customs office and will be billed separately by the carrier.
- Trackable Online Certificate of Authenticity Authenticity Certificates can be verified online at any moment by scanning the artwork code.
- Artist Value Certification Experts study the work and career of an artist then establish an independent and reliable average price value. The average price value situates the artist on a price range for a given period. The experts may also be asked to establish a more precise estimate for a particular work.
100% secure payment with SSL certificate + 3D Secure.
Original Artwork (One Of A Kind)
- Dimensions Height 52cm, Width 70cm, Depth 22cm / 5.00 kg
- Artwork's condition The artwork is in very good condition
- Fit for outdoor? No, This artwork can not be displayed outdoor
- Categories Sculptures under HK$45,000 Minimalism Fairytale
Lee Dong-beom, a contemporary sculptor hailing from South Korea, embarks on a unique artistic journey that seamlessly fuses the elegance of the sphere with the vibrant presence of various animals. His sculptural creations go beyond mere figures, striving to maximize formative beauty through the transformative power of spheres and a kaleidoscope of colors.
The artist's exploration of the sphere serves as a metaphor for the Earth and the space we inhabit, expressing the coexistence of diverse animals on this shared sphere. In Lee Dong-beom's hands, the sphere becomes a canvas for simple, yet realistic and humorous depictions of the creatures that temporarily inhabit and share our world. Through vivid contrasts and splendorous colors, each sculpture tells a story, capturing attention and fostering an understanding that is both accessible and enjoyable.
Lee Dong-beom's solo exhibitions and participation in art fairs showcase the breadth of his artistic endeavors, drawing attention to his distinctive approach to sculptural expression. His 2023 solo exhibition at the Daejeon International Art Show, held at the Daejeon Convention Center, exemplifies his commitment to presenting meaningful and enjoyable works that resonate with a wide audience. Over the years, Lee Dong-beom has been a featured artist at various exhibitions and art fairs, including the Seoul International Sculpture Festa, Sejong Art Market, and several solo exhibitions such as "The Story Of Circles & Spheres" and "The story of coexistence with spheres."