Let us know if you would like to see more photos of this artwork!
- Back of the work / Side of the work
- Details / Signature / Artwork's surface or texture
- Artwork in situation, Other...
n°24 (2023) Drawing by Anthony Moreau
- Packaging (Envelope) All artworks are shipped with a premium carrier, carefully protected and insured.
- Tracking Order tracking until the parcel is delivered to the buyer. A tracking number will be provided so that you can follow the parcel in real-time.
- Delay Worldwide delivery in 3 to 7 days (Estimate)
- Customs not included The price does not include customs fees. Most countries have no import tax for original artworks, but you may have to pay the reduced VAT. Customs fees (if any) are to be calculated on arrival by the customs office and will be billed separately by the carrier.
- Trackable Online Certificate of Authenticity Authenticity Certificates can be verified online at any moment by scanning the artwork code.
- Artist Value Certification Experts study the work and career of an artist then establish an independent and reliable average price value. The average price value situates the artist on a price range for a given period. The experts may also be asked to establish a more precise estimate for a particular work.
100% secure payment with SSL certificate + 3D Secure.
Anthony Moreau is a French self-taught artist born in 1989. He started his artistic career in the Ninth Art, through the universe of Comic Book. After publishing his first book, he came to painting in an empirical way - as it represented for him a more sensitive medium.
For Anthony Moreau, you have to approach art with your own taste and nothing more. First, because art is a metal that doesn't support alloys. Secondly, because we don't go beyond what we can achieve ourselves. The merit of a work lies entirely in the fact that another person than its author couldn't have made it. In art, any form that goes vertically towards the individual has an a priori value for him. His subjects are only a pretext for this verticality. He thinks that in the arts, it is this verticality, this deep dynamic of the expression of a perfect authenticity that finds an echo in people. The rest isn't essential.